A multi-purpose device for suction therapy
Information For UseDownload the document PDF (2.13 MB)
Air Liquide Healthcare has over 20 years of proven experience in providing medical gases and associated equipment to the Australian market. Our highly-qualified staff strive to serve all of our patients and customers as professionally, effectively and efficiently as possible.
The Twin-O-Vac™ is a versatile unit that is ideal when extra or portable sources of suction are required.
Each Twin-O-Vac™ uses one oxygen outlet (an oxygen pipeline wall point or cylinder regulator) to provide variable suction plus two separate sources of oxygen. All three outlets can be used simultaneously on up to three different patients if necessary. For your convenience, the Twin-O-Vac™ can be connected or linked to an assortment of equipment including resuscitators, flowmeters, infant warmers and humidifiers.
The Twin-O-Vac™ is commonly used in general wards, transporting patients, emergency wards, ambulances, portable resuscitation kits and paediatric wards.
- Light weight: making it easy to handle and lightening the load on pipeline outlets and regulator
- Simple: with only three moving parts in the main control head and an easy-to-read dual scale (kPa and mmHg) vacuum gauge
- Reliable and durable
- Safe: standard Millipore brand filters act as a bacteria filter between the jar contents and room air
- Adjustable: suction control allows the suction level to be set and monitored
- Easy to understand: colour coded pressure gauges and identification labels for quick recognition of the gas used by the regulator
- Gas specific inlet fittings and outlet fittings to prevent fitting to the wrong gas type
|Weight||approximately 720 grams|
|Suction Outlet Connection||nominal 8mm I.D. tubing nipple|
|Twin-O-Vac™ (p/n TM117G & p/n TM118) Gauge range||0 to - 100 kPa|
|Twin-O-Vac™ (p/n 518632 & 518633) Gauge range||0 to - 25 kPa|
|Receiver Jar capacity||400 ml|