Transportable Oxygen Concentrators
An oxygen concentrator is an electrically driven device that extracts the oxygen from room air. This means that the concentrator never runs out of oxygen and never needs to be refilled.
- Runs on continuous and pulse flow mode
- • Lightweight and compact battery; immediately accessible and can be easily changed
- • Long-lasting compressor
- • Rugged chassis design and high-impact outer shell
- • Handy fold-up cart with six-inch wheels
Flow: 1-6 pulse setting - continuous flow 0.5-2
User ManualDownload the document PDF (3.33 MB)
- Delivers up to 2L of Oxygen/min via both continuous and pulse flow.
- Adjustable settings from 1.0 to 6.0 in 0.5 increments on pulse mode and 0.5 to 2 on continuous mode.
- Automatically increases the amount of oxygen delivered if the patient’s breath rate rises (RRT - Rate Response Therapy)
- Auto mode feature activates after 60 seconds if no breath is detected
- Eco mode feature allows the user to switch from RRT to “Fixed Minute Volume” for longer battery duration
Flow: 1-6 pulse dose - 0.5-2 continuous flow
User ManualDownload the document PDF (2.47 MB)
- Continuous and pulse dose flow
- Lower electricity bills uses up to 70% less energy than other stationary concentrators
- Produces 3,000 mL of 02
- Small, easy to use and transportable
- AutoSAT Technology
- Can also be used with CPAP and bi-level devices
Flow: 1-9 pulse dose - 1-3 continuous flow
User ManualDownload the document PDF (3.99 MB)