Air Liquide Healthcare has over 20 years of proven experience in providing medical gases and associated equipment to the Australian market.
Air Liquide Healthcare has a variety of cannulas in size and length to suit all patient types.
- Adult SOFT Tubing 1.2m
- Adult SOFT Tubing 2.1
- Adult SOFT high flow 2.1m
- Infant 2.1m
- Interim Infant (3-12 months) 2.1m
- Pediatric 2.1m
- Premature 2.1m
Mask & Tubing
Air Liquide Healthcare has a variety of masks in size, accessories and tubing lengths to suit all patient types. Masks are only used on patients with oxygen flow rates over 5 LPM
- Bi-Flow nasal cup 2.1m (suitable for oxygen flow rate of up to 3 LPM)
- Adult medium concentration mask (with 2.1m tubing or without tubing)
- Adult high concentration mask with part rebreather vent and tubing 2.1m
- Adult high concentration non-rebreather vent and tubing 2.1m
- Pediatric medium concentration mask (with 2.1m tubing or without tubing)
- Pediatric high concentration mask with part rebreather vent and tubing 2.1m
- Pediatric high concentration non-rebreather vent and tubing 2.1m
Air Liquide Healthcare provides a selection of products to improve the comfort of accessories used for oxygen therapy.
- Nozoil™ - Moisturises nasal tissues to prevent dryness and crusting
- Comfy Ears™ and EZ Wraps™ - Cannula padding solutions which aim to reduce skin irritation
Connectors & Extension Tubing
Air Liquide Healthcare offers a range of extension tubing and connectors enabling additional length without affecting the flow (litres per minute) of oxygen.
- Oxygen tubing swivel connector (low flow)
- Leak free coupling and smooth 360 rotation
- Y-piece connector (high flow)
- 10cm tubing
- 2.1m tubing
- 4.6m tubing
- 10.7m tubing
- 15m tubing
Air Liquide Healthcare offers an oxygen conserving device in the form of a nasal pendant.
- Oxygen is stored in the 20 ml reservoir and inhaled only during the inhalation part of the breathing cycle via a nasal cannula.
- They are suitable for flow rates of up to 5 to 12 LPM.
NOTE: This product (OXYMIZER) must be prescribed by a Health Professional. The general public cannot purchase this product without a prescription.
Air Liquide Healthcare has a variety of additional accessories that can be used to enhance the safety and comfortability of oxygen therapy.
- Firesafe Valve™ - Extra line of defense to limit the impact of an oxygen fire by automatically arresting the oxygen flow.
- Ezi-Flow Flowmeter - Is a pressure compensated flow meter suitable for most types of respiratory therapy.
- Humidifier - Provides up to 20% humidity in the inspired gas
- Water trap - Prevents accumulated condensation inside tubing