The Ezi-FlowTM flowmeter is a pressure compensated flowmeter that delivers an accurate prescribed flow to the end user from the gas source. It is suitable for most types of respiratory therapy.
Air Liquide Healthcare equipment – for when you need reliability
Features & Benefits
- Provides an accuracy of +/- 5% (of full scale reading) and is pressure compensated to ensure that the flowmeter maintains its accuracy independent of varying gas supply
- Flow limiting output orifice and fail-safe shroud protects the patient from excessive flows in the event of excessive gas pressures
- Dual-taper needle valve prevents damage to the valve seat and any potential for leaks
- Colour coded inlet fittings, outlet fittings and control knobs for quick recognition of the gas used by the flowmeter
- Incorporates durable, impact resistant polycarbonate outer and metering tubes
- The flowtube design provides clear readability with large bold print lines and numbers providing 180 ̊ visibility
- Weighs approximately 300 grams
Air Liquide Healthcare has over 20 years of proven experience in providing medical gases and associated equipment to the Australian market. Our highly-qualified staff strive to serve all of our patients and customers as professionally, effectively and efficiently as possible.