NSW: 18-19 March
Relative Analgesia (RA) Course is organized by Dr Michael P Walker & Dr Angelo G Preketes
From March 18, 2023 to March 19, 2023
This course is ideal for the dental practitioner who has little or no experience in relative analgesia using nitrous oxide but is also an excellent refresher for those wishing to update their skills.
The full day course will cover the pharmacology of nitrous oxide, communication in pain and anxiety management and the art of relative analgesia.
Participants will be given an opportunity to administer nitrous oxide and to experience themselves the effects of RA
- Includes Silhouette Master Course
- Call Dr Walker (02) 93197466
- Novotel Brighton Le Sands
- Cnr Grand Parade & Princess Street, Sydney, New South Wales
- Covid-19 safe (individual circuits)
- Approved by ADA Policy
- Statement 6.33 Appendix 1.62
- Course notes provided