With its simple design and superior engineering, NOVA 40 regulator is a cost effective solution for all users of medical oxygen cylinders.
NOVA 40 regulator is relevant wherever the administration of medical oxygen is required from a pressurised gas cylinder. It is ideal for use in the delivery of oxygen in emergency situations and dental applications.
Features & Benefits
- Full brass construction for enhanced safety at high pressure
- A built-in safety relief valve
- 5-yearly service interval (depending on frequency of use)
- 360° rotatable body for optimum positioning
- Compliant with AS3840.1 Pressure regulators for use with medical gases - Pressure regulators and pressure regulators with flow-metering devices
- Rated inlet pressure: 20,000kPa
- Outlet pressure: 400kPa
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Weight: 960 grams
- Body: Chrome plated brass
- Pin index yoke for medical oxygen cylinder connection
- Sleeve index outlet (S.I.S.)
- Color coded content gauge with a rubber guard
- Sintered bronze inlet filter
- Safety relief valve
- Each regulator is serialized
Note: S.I.S as per AS2902 Medical gas systems – Low pressure flexible hose assemblies
We offer a Preventative Maintenance program for all Medical Gas Equipment including regulators, wall outlets and gas manifolds.
Please contact us for more information.