Air Liquide Healthcare has over 20 years of proven experience in providing medical gases and associated equipment to the Australian market. Our highly-qualified staff strive to serve all of our patients and customers as professionally, effectively and efficiently as possible.
With its simple design and superior engineering, NOVA 40 regulator is a cost effective solution for all users of medical oxygen cylinders.
NOVA 40 regulator is relevant wherever the administration of medical oxygen is required from a pressurised gas cylinder. It is ideal for use in the delivery of oxygen in emergency situations and dental applications.
- Rated inlet pressure: 20,000kPa
- Outlet pressure: 400kPa
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Weight: 960 grams
- Body: Chrome plated brass
- Pin index yoke for medical oxygen cylinder connection
- Sleeve index outlet (S.I.S.)
- Color coded content gauge with a rubber guard
- Sintered bronze inlet filter
- Safety relief valve
- Each regulator is serialized
Note: S.I.S as per AS2902