With its simple design and superior engineering, this regulator is a cost effective solution for all users of medical oxygen cylinders.
Technical Data SheetDownload the document PDF (84.33 KB)
SpecificationsDownload the document PDF (91.3 KB)
With its simple design and superior engineering, NOVA 40 regulator is a cost effective solution for all users of medical oxygen cylinders.
NOVA 40 regulator is relevant wherever the administration of medical oxygen is required from a pressurised gas cylinder. It is ideal for use in the delivery of oxygen in emergency situations and dental applications.
Features & Benefits
- Full brass construction for enhanced safety at high pressure
- A built-in safety relief valve
- 5-yearly service interval (depending on frequency of use)
- 360° rotatable body for optimum positioning
- Compliant with AS3840.1 Pressure regulators for use with medical gases - Pressure regulators and pressure regulators with flow-metering devices
- Rated inlet pressure: 20,000kPa
- Outlet pressure: 400kPa
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Weight: 960 grams
- Body: Chrome plated brass
- Pin index yoke for medical oxygen cylinder connection
- Sleeve index outlet (S.I.S.)
- Color coded content gauge with a rubber guard
- Sintered bronze inlet filter
- Safety relief valve
- Each regulator is serialized
Note: S.I.S as per AS2902 Medical gas systems – Low pressure flexible hose assemblies
We offer a Preventative Maintenance program for all Medical Gas Equipment including regulators, wall outlets and gas manifolds.
Please contact us for more information.