Fun and convenient nasal hoods sedation, hoods are unique single-use nasal hoods scented with a range of pleasant aromas and packaged with colourful cartoon stickers.
Matrx Dynomite™ hoods are unique single-use nasal hoods scented with a range of pleasant aromas and packaged with colourful cartoon stickers.
These nasal hoods, available for children and adults, are convenient comfortable and do not require an autoclave.
They are designed for use with your Matrx Scavenging patient circuit. Remove the decorative cartoon sticker and position the Dynomite™ hood on the patient circuit just like a traditional re-usable nasal hood.
Dynomite™ hoods can also be mounted on other models of patient circuits such as multi-tube systems using a universal conversion kit.
- Reduced risk of cross infections
- Disposable, easy to use and quick to replace
- Ideal and convenient for gas administration and scavenging
- Pleasant and fun
- Available in four fresh scents: orange, vanilla, strawberry and bubble gum. Unscented hoods are also available.
- Colourful Dynomite™ character sticker to take home
- Latex-free and X-ray compatible
Please contact your local Air Liquide Healthcare representative for more information.
All gas administration systems supplied by Air Liquide Healthcare have scavenging capabilities as recommended by ANZCA* in the PS21 Guidelines on Conscious Sedation for Dental Procedures
*Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
Air Liquide Healthcare equipment – for when you need reliability.