Matrx MDM® Digital Mixer is a fully digital gas mixer. It delivers unparalleled accuracy in facilitating quick and effective sedation.
Key features of the mixer include:
- Titration with tidal volumes as low as 0.1 lpm
- Matrx auto-compensation system
- Asepsis-friendly digital flat screen flowmeter
Benefits of gas sedation
Inhaled sedation has mild analgesic properties which reduce pain and anxiety, and though your patients are relaxed, they remain fully conscious and responsive.
Inhaled sedation - also called Relative Analgesia - is used for maximizing patient comfort while managing anxiety during moderately painful procedures such as:
- Dental surgery
- Emergency medical care
- Suturing of superficial wounds
- Reduction of simple fractures
Allows for easy titration
- MDM® allows easy incremental titration of gas levels
- Its unique auto-compensation system eliminates the need to constantly readjust the flowrate and mixture percentage during the titration process
Audio & visual alarms
- Digital MDM® is the only mixer designed with audio and visual alarms for enhanced patient safety
Built-in safety features to ensure patient oxygenation
- MDM® is designed to supply a minimum of 30% oxygen
- Incorporates a fail-safe system preventing the administration of unsafe gas mixtures
- Integrated oxygen flush button immediately increases the flow of oxygen to the reservoir bag by 20 lpm
- Automatic air intake valve opens to provide ambient air to the patient if the reservoir bag is depleted
- A check valve protects the patient against from re-breathing of exhaled gases
Air Liquide Healthcare’s Matrx MDM® Digital Mixer – unparalleled accuracy.
The right equipment is integral to modern pain relief and management. Air Liquide Healthcare has over 20 years of experience helping Australian doctors achieve the best results for their patients. In a nutshell, we understand your needs.