- Compact, robust construction
- Ratchet disc for simple and user-friendly setting of the extraction flow-rate
- Readability of the set flow-rate from both the front and the side
- Accurate withdrawal, regardless of the position of the cylinder
- Integrated pressure relief valve
- Intended for use in clinics, emergency medicine and home care
- The pressure reducing valve can be supplied with vertical or horizontal gauge
The varius pressure-reducing valve with flow control for medical use is used for the precise dosage of medical gases from a high-pressure gas cylinder by means of an integrated, precise flow controller.
Depending on the model, the pressure reducing valve can also be fitted with up to three outlets (4.5 bar not flow controlled) that can be used for the operation of respirator units and additional instruments in clinics. It must be observed that the cylinder has sufficient residual pressure depending on the required flow rate (s.technical data).
The varius is certified in accordance with EN ISO 10524-1 (incl. ignition test for oxygen); CE marking according to the Guideline for Medical Products 93/42/EEC.