SeQual’s Eclipse 5 oxygen concentrator provides a continuous flow rate of up to 3 L/min in a unit that serves both stationary and portable needs.
- This concentrator weighs 8.3 kg and can be moved with a trolley.
- Complete with AC/DC and a lithium power cartridge, the Eclipse will function just about anywhere.
- The autoSAT Technology maintains a consistent pulse dose volume for every breath as your respiratory rate changes.
- With this comprehensive dosing selection, a broader patient population can be treated at rest, during sleep, during exercise, and at different altitudes.
- It can also consistently deliver a fixed pulse dose volume of up to 96 mL (in increments of 16 mL) in addition to, three pulse dose volumes of 128 mL, 160 mL and 192 mL.
- The new control panel displays in either L/min or mL/min for a more accurate prescription verification.
- To mention one safety feature when the unit is in pulse dose mode; if no inspiration effort is detected, the unit automatically switches to continuous flow mode searching every 15 seconds, until a breath is detected.
- The Eclipse 5 can also be used in continuous flow mode with CPAP and bi-level devices.