Accessibility Statement Air Liquide Healthcare
Air Liquide undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to Air Liquide Healthcare website.
The Air Liquide Industry Australia site is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 63,93%:
- 39 compliant criteria
- 22 non-compliant criteria
- 45 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Informative images do not have a textual alternative.
- Decorative images in the content are not ignored by the screen reader. • The textual alternative of the logo on footer is not relevant enough. • The information bearing image on the "Medical Air" page does not have a detailed description.
- The information of the current page is given only by the color on the page "Medical Gases".
- The contrast of some texts against the background is insufficient. • Some videos do not have a text transcript or audio description. • Some videos do not have synchronized subtitles.
- The title of some links does not allow to understand the destination. • The carousel on the home page is not implemented in an accessible way. • Radio buttons are used instead of checkboxes on the "Solution Finder" page
- The fold/unfold opening on the breadcrumb trail is not vocalized by the screen reader.
- There is no audio indication that you are moving to the next step and that a new question is displayed on the "Solution Finder" page.
- The document code is not valid.
- The titles of the different sections are not in title tags.
- The components of some pages contain attributes used to present information in the source code.
- The focus is not visible on some elements of the site.
- Some form fields have no label, only a placeholder.
- The checkboxes on the "Solution Finder" page are not grouped with a Fieldset attribute.
- The search button label on the "Home" page is not relevant. • The form fields on the "Contact" page do not have an autocomplete attribute.
- The tab order does not always follow a consistent path.
- PDF documents are not accessible.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 25/01/2023.
Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA avec Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG - Contrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- axe DevTools - Web Accessibility Testing
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Contact Us
- Medical Gases
- Site Map
- Solution Finder
- Medical Facilties
- Stationary Oxygen Concentrators
- Medical Air
- What is Sleep Apnea
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
- Send a message via our contact form (Website / Report a technical issue)
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp): Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07