Air Liquide Healthcare is one of the Nitric Oxide providers in the Australian market. Launching in 2017, we are proud to provide our specialised package, VasoKINOX, to hospitals throughout the country.
Air Liquide Healthcare is a world leader in medical gases, home healthcare, hygiene products and healthcare specialty ingredients.
We aim to provide customers in the continuum of care from hospital to home with medical products, specialty ingredients and services that contribute to protecting vulnerable lives.
Air Liquide Healthcare is one of the Nitric Oxide providers in the Australian market. Launching in 2017, we are proud to provide our specialised package, VasoKINOX, to hospitals throughout the country. Our experienced qualified staff are committed to providing your facilities with the very best products and services with a focus on education, training, services and innovative products.
It has a number of distinct advantages:
- 24 hour support through our 1800 NITRIC number
- Automatic cylinder changeover, no interruption to supply
- Gas Calculator
- User friendly screen guides
- Delivery device tracks the usage, not the cylinder
- VasoKINOX® cylinders require less manual handling due to smaller size and wheels
Lower Operating Cost:
- Disposable single use consumables
- Calibration once every 3 months
- Continuous visual display of the past 72 hour patient trends
- Our VasoKINOX package involves a range of services to support you at any time. Our service includes preventive maintenance and SoKINOX troubleshooting, and a backup device can also be provided within a certain time-frame
- We provide a preliminary training programme with theory and practice for your staff and the delivery of a complete station pack for each department
AT ANY TIME
- For further instructional assistance, short videos are accessible via the QR code affixed on the device. You can also access them by clicking the below.
- Device calibration is performed every 3 months and scheduled training in your facility can be arranged upon request
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the gas sampling flow rate?
The pump is sampling at 150ml/min
For how long are the logs available?
SoKINOX keeps 10,000 lines of data in memory
How are we charged?
The SoKINOX device keeps track on the hours of treatment/number of patients treated in the status menu
Can we keep both cylinder valves on at the same time?
Yes, you should in fact keep both cylinder valves open since SoKINOX will automatically shift to the second cylinder once the active one is depleted
Does the device need to be always connected to mains power?
What is the battery type?
The SoKINOX battery is a 12 V/3.5 Ah Nickel-Metal Hydride rechargeable ‘smart battery’.
How long does the battery last?
A new battery may last up to 4 hours and the worst case battery time is 2 hours. Remaining battery time is shown on the top right of the device screen. Battery changes are made every 2 years.
What are the dose increments?
NO can be administered with 0.1ppm increments from 0 to 10ppm and with 1ppm increments from 10 to 80ppm
What are the storage and conservation conditions for patient kits/consumables?
Consumable kits should be stored at temperatures between -25 and +60 degrees Centigrade and between 15-95% humidity
Are all the consumables latex free?
After how long is the high calibration required?
High calibration is required after every 3 months